Your Silent Partner, Inc. is a provider of accounting, bookkeeping and tax preparation services for small, medium sized and fast growing companies. We work behind the scenes to help you concentrate on selling your product, meeting with customers and working out more efficient ways of producing and growing your business. Hence the name, Your Silent Partner, Inc.
Beverly Remien, President of Your Silent Partner, Inc., offers over 25 years experience working in the for-profit and nonprofit business world. She has served as Assistant Controller and Director of Finance for large medical facilities and as Director of Finance and Operations for a multimillion dollar non-profit association.
Beverly brings her unique combination of business training and educational skills to each of her clients. This allows her to focus on the individual needs of each client and to combine specific services and staff training which are often difficult for small and medium-sized business owners to find.
SOME ACCOMPLISHMENTS INCLUDE:
- Development of a cost-centered accounting system that accurately reports revenue and expenses for a variety of programs and activities;
- Strengthened organizational internal control structure by implementing and establishing written policy and procedures;
- Research and implementation of communication and computer systems resulting in effective and efficient office operations;
- Analysis and reorganization of office personnel to properly match employee skills, utilizing current personnel and provide training where skills are lacking;
- Initiated and coordinated relocation of business which provided an improved office environment while reducing leasing expense by 30%